Pages

Monday, December 12, 2022

Afterlife Guardian

The Protector of Souls

28mm



"YOU HAVE ARRIVED, SOUL. THERE IS NO GOING BACK...
FOLLOW ME. AND I BEG YOU, DO NOT STRAY FROM THE PATH."



This is a great Reaper figure that is, unfortunately, out of production.  I started painting it a long time ago, but after base coating I never finished it.  I'm glad I dug it out of the vault, because now I remember why I really liked it in the first place.  Sinister but not openly aggressive, and that cloak is amazing!  (It was a lot of work to paint, admittedly)

2 comments:

  1. Muted palette is perfect for this mini! Liking him very much and gutted I never picked up a copy of this sculpt when it was available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out on eBay, there are a few on there now.

      Glad you like it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!