Pages

Monday, December 27, 2021

Clapping Alien Cheeks

Area 51 Raid
15mm

Possibly I've seen too much
Hangar 18, I know too much
 


Remember 2019?  I barely do.  But something strange happened back then, back when we still had a measurable metric for "strange".  A bunch of nerds jokingly decided to raid a top secret US military installation and discover the aliens hidden there.

Yeah.  You remember now.  A critical component of the raid was the Naruto Run, intended to allow people whose exercise mainly consisted of playing "Sonic the Hedgehog" to outrun bullets:

Alien cheeks, here I come!

The Air Force were fully briefed.
 

It must have worked, because nobody got shot.

The figure is a Khurasan zombie whose pose I suddenly recognized a while ago.



5 comments:

  1. That pesky kid is begging for the trouble... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! Just the very first pic was enough to get the reference, it's pure genius! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh ... great miniature realization of a zany real-life situation. And the army was briefed picture had me in tears lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!