Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Thank You Verra Much

Alien Elvis
15 mm

Yeah man, you know people from outer space
People from outer space they come up to me
They don't look like like Doctor Spock
They don't look like Klingons all that Star Trek jive
They look like Elvis, Elvis


Sometimes I just do things, and I don't know why I do them.  Alien Elvis is a converted CP Models figure, the body is from the "boiler suited alien minions" set and the head is my sculpt.


You'd think the Tweed, Ontario Elvis Festival wouldn't be a draw for
interstellar visitors.  You'd be wrong.  It's not about the scale of the
event, it's about being among other true fans.

Everything, everywhere will be Elvis
Why do you think they call it evolution anyway?
It's really Elvislution, Elvislution
 
Elvis is everywhere
Elvis is everything
Elvis is everybody
Elvis is still the King

3 comments:

  1. Only thing you are missing is a gilded guitar cum plasma rifle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered adding a guitar, but it was a lot easier to sculpt a cape than a guitar... 🤷🙂

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!