Pages

Friday, May 07, 2021

A Change will do you good

Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch
28 mm

 


This figure is actually a conversion I did... ten years ago?!  It's based on a Heroquest chaos warrior, with some added greenstuff and a Tyranid arm.  It's been sitting around for all that time, waiting to be painted.

I'm very happy with how the Thousand-Sons-like colour scheme worked out, and kind of wish I'd extended it to more of the armour.  But maybe it stands out more this way.  The skeleton on the base is, I think, an atmospheric touch.

Chaos brothers from another mother...

 

And another small project I finished recently:


Three Witches
15mm

You've got to pick up every stitch...
Must be the season of the witch

These CP models classic-style witch figures are admittedly not my best paint jobs ever... But I like their poses, which together rather remind me of Charlie's Angels 🙂




5 comments:

  1. I love the chaos warrior. You really gave the fig a new identity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I think it's quite an interesting take, visibly Tzeentch, but not over the top, so it totally works foer me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work on the Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours on that strange creature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!