Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sorcerer Supreme

Dogtor Strange
28mm scale

"Arrogance and fear still keep you from learning the simplest and most significant lesson of all."
"Which is?"
"It's not about you."



Once an ordinary Dachshund, Earth's Sorcerer Supreme now protects humanity from mystical threats and supernatural villains of all kinds.  His Doghouse Sanctorum in Greenwich Village is a place of great power and mysterious artifacts, from which he ventures forth to fight evil on both the material and astral planes...



Dogtor Strange is a Dungeons and Doggies figure: "Morgaine the Dachshund Sorceror".

"By Dormammu's beard, I know I left my kong here somewhere!"

6 comments:

  1. Dog gone and done it! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought that Dr. Strange was the most ridogulous of all Marvel characters. Thanks for taking that over the top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I'm glad you appreciate this silly piece as much as I do. I returned it to my coworker along with another dog figure that I'll post shortly. She really liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just wow, that looks brilliant and what a Marvelous idea 😄.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!