Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2018

Man of the World

Corto Maltese
28 mm




I won this figure a few months ago from North Star figures in a (very unexpected) random draw at Lead Adventure forum.  This Mark Copplestone sculpt is an homage to the 1970s Italian comic book hero Corto Maltese, a sort of Han-Solo-like roving ship's captain and adventurer who meets exotic people, defends the underdog and generally champions liberty and fairness wherever he goes.  I'll confess I wasn't familiar with the books, but I should be; the art is stunning:

5 comments:

  1. Very nicely done in Mr. M style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was not familiar with this miniature I remember corto maltese but did not know he actually had some miniatures too. Great paintjob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sweet! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!