Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2019

The Return of Javi

Good news, everyone! 

The sculptor and painter I once titled my "Most Loyal Reader" has returned!  After a lengthy (I feared permanent) hiatus, Javi, proprietor of Lazy Minis, has started posting again, with two vibrant and creative offerings in his own inimitable style!  Check out his blog, it's a lot of fun :)

https://lazyminis.blogspot.com/2019/01/beware-contrarium.html

http://lazyminis.blogspot.com/2019/01/cool-comeback-or-not.html

Definitely a style apart from mine... but he's got talent, and a real sense of humour!  Javi, don't ever stop :D

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right? That radioactive green... But don't tell me that, tell him :D

      Delete
    2. I encourage watching the blog with the shades you'd use to stare an eclipse to say the least.

      The fellow behind that blog is bonkers won't trust him again. Tried to sell me sunglasses but my eyes got burn anyway after his blog.

      Damn!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, he sure doesn't take this seriously.
    If there is such a thing as a green for radioactivity, the green on the blob is spot on.
    Thanks a lot for pointing out his blog, I'm sure going to take a look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!