Pages

Monday, December 03, 2018

The Fellowship of the Ring revisited

The Fellowship of the Ring
10mm

Working on all these 10mm fantasy figures lately got me thinking about the first time I explored this scale, with Copplestone's Fellowship of the Ring figures.  Hard to believe I tackled these paint jobs way back in 2007!  Anyway, I decided to re-base them in the style of more recent work, and see if I could bump up their look a bit.




Definitely an improvement, IMO.  In comparison to the figures from my previous post:


6 comments:

  1. Could be the finest examples of your artistic talents. I'm partial to magicians...and this one I am sure is proud to be in your collection, Mr. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those but 10mm I might go blind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are days when my eyes definitely aren't up to it... Thanks guys :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing. I love them. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are these amazing figures which look incredible for their scale, but your paintjob on them is almost unbelievable good. You even managed some shading and highlights, ... I have no idea how you pulled that off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!