Pages

Friday, April 06, 2007

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before..."

...I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. Valor pleases you, so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, the HELL with you!
- "Conan the Barbarian", 1982

I was feeling uninspired by my current project so I quickly painted up another tiny mini:

Barbarian Hero
10 mm


2 comments:

  1. Awesome results for 10mm scale, the face looks great! and nice "AM" watermark too... it's the first time I see you adding it to your pics :)

    Besides, I hate when I get uninspired... by now I already have 5 unfinished minis in my workbench and somehow can't sit and end none of them but star new the ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent detail and highlighting for the scale! By Crom, I must get painting again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!