Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Star Wars Blog Extravaganza

I just came across this Star Wars mini blog via the Lead Adventures forum... "Scotty Speed" apparently has about six hundred SW miniatures, some WEG, some custom conversions and sculpts of his own!  He's a really good painter too:

I've painted the middle pilot figure myself.  Never seen the others before...

Sy Snootles and the Max Rebo Band, aww yeah!
 
Hmm yeah.  Nice!  Seriously worth checking out if you're even a quasi Star Wars fan.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That is quite the assortment. Being a "seen the movies and that's it" kind of Star Wars fan, I really don't recognize a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Expanded Universe" is pretty expanded, it's true! But I think many of these are intended as player characters or generic NPC's so the species are recognizable (e.g. Rodian) but they're not pre-existing "characters" per se. Some characters I do recognize would be ones like Grand Admiral Thrawn (from novels) and a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wookie ciborgs ? rodians ? count me in ;) thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!