Pages

Friday, August 04, 2006

New projects

"The King" is finished:



He could probably use some freehand designs on his tabard but I can't think of what... Oh well, on to other things.


Goblin War Rider
25mm




I bought this guy from Cindy in Holland. I have absolutely no idea who made him, but he appears to be from the 80's or early 90's based on sculpting style and the lead alloy. I like him because he reminds me of the classic Ralph Bakshi film "Wizards", a poignant if somewhat cheesy fantasy critique of war and militarism.


Pirate
25mm


I actually can't show you this miniature yet. I'm entering it in the Exodus Road Miniatures pirate painting contest contest, and the rules prohibit prior disclosure of who painted what. The contest ends on September 19, also known as Talk Like A Pirate Day.

1 comment:

  1. the goblin rider mini is a cool sculpture, can't wait to see what you make him into.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!