Pages

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Space Cannon (finished)

Ion defense cannon
15 mm scale








It took a little while to get back to this project, but I finally fired up the airbrush and quickly painted it up.  I used a not-very-SF "woodland" camo scheme to match my Multiverse Terrain MDF command bunker; the result is, I think, a mid-near-future or mid-tech look.  Or something.  I added a few hazard signs and some weathering to break up the greeny brownyness a bit, and also "fix" the scale to my 15mm figure collection.

A truly remote outpost...

5 comments:

  1. That is just lovely.

    Your image compositing skills are not too shabby either.

    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice setup!
    I like the camo scheme, it looks very different from the piece it was based on. It looks a bit more like FLAK or a planetary defense piece when placed like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece of a scratchbuild, Mr. M. A+++ for the bunker picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - that bunker picture is the tops! What a great project. I like the colour contrast on the ion cannon.

    Do you have a rules set in mind for this terrain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules!

      OK, for serious, I don't actually play. Rules could be whatever game you could shoehorn this into. Glad you like it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!