Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2020

Inspector Deck

Cyberspace Operator
15 mm

I move through the third world
my third eye's the guiding light
Invite the fight, we all die tonight


Whether they're carrying out a mission on the mean streets or moving through the world of the 'Net, an operator has to be a lightning-fast expert at fighting and hacking.  Their skills with a cyberspace deck and advanced weaponry are the difference between executing reconnaissance, theft, or delivery without a trace... and being just another dead console cowboy.


The Operator is a minor conversion of Duxis Drone Pilot from The Ion Age.

"Streets are like a jungle, can't let my cypher crumble..."

6 comments:

  1. I love the basing idea! Looks like Tron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Like skulls said, the basing is great! On the Grid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basing? The setting is fresh AF. Ace conversion btw, I'll take this into account when planning my Reality's Edge minis!

    Weird color choice tho, looks like 15mm infinity mini :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was about to make him orange but then remembered that the other mini I'm working on right now is going to be orange... can't have two! So I just grabbed red. It does contrast well with the blue 'Net gridlines on the base, I think.

      Delete
  4. The Tron base is genius, great model!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice contrast between the base color and background color on that last picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!